Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sponge bath anyone??

So today, Harley got his first sponge bath. Of course, he hated it. He does not like to be naked, much less flailing about. He is very biased to the swaddle right now, who can blame him? I know this will change, so we are taking full advantage. (Mike is the KING of the swaddle, thank God.) He peed on me just to show me how much he did NOT care for it. But we all survived, and he calmed down really quickly afterwards. :)


 These are a little out of order..

This was after the poo explosion all over Daddy.


I liked the kisses more than he did, clearly.

Pinkies up!


Photo op post bath with Daddy-o.

I love this pic.

Sportin his new bronco gear. It's a tad too big.

"Goooo Broncosss!!"
Bo sleeping with me. Mike thought this was awesome.
Lazy cat. He's gettin comfy with Harley.


Mike put the swing together and he didn't care for it at first.. hopefully it will grow on him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment