Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Harley Meets the Smiths

So Mike's parents came into town to see their first grandson. Mostly, they hung out with Harley but they did get to see some caverns and Mike and his dad got to go down to DC. Harley got lots of lovin' and attention like only grandparents can give. :)

Mike and I got a lot of extra sleep and Chelsa watched Harley Saturday night so we could go hang out, adult style. It was great fun but the next day we were tired! Go figure. Plus, Harley got to go out to a few restaurants which mostly he slept through. Plus he got to go to the mall! He was tuckered that day.

On a personal note, I finally got the crazy blood vessel removed from my hairline. For those that don't know, it was crazy gross and caused by pregnancy. I will probably have a little scar but I can rub that in during the teen years. I'm very happy to see it gone (I think Mike is too!) If anyone wants to know that story, let me know. I won't bore anyone with details on here though.

Here are some pics from the Smith's visit. Hopefully, they can come visit again soon!

Holding his head up so well!

Relaxin to the max.

Hangin with Grandma. Grandpa is a hover-er. :)



Bo needed some love too!


baby feet...

Snoozin time.

Grandpa time.

Gettin some dinner with Grandpa.


Swaddled up..

Soo hot, just needed to snooze.

Mike and his dad at Mike's fishin spot.


Mike took this pic of the caverns they went to. Cool colors.





Mike's family at the caverns.

No comments:

Post a Comment