Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Walk!

Ok, so I'm being a super homebody (I'm totally blaming the baby, but it partially is the heat too) but Mike and I decided that we were going to go for our first walk with Harley. It went really well. We did have to bring the stroller down 3 flights of stairs We did figure out that the tires on the contraption did need some air, but we tredged on. :) We just started with a walk around the apartment complex (I'm also blaming my c-section on wanting to take it easy right out of the gate). We did get one "ooooh" from a 3 yr old neighborhood boy, I think it was more the fact that he couldn't see Harley and it was like a mystery.. but what do I know.  Anyway, here are the pics. And yes, we posed for them.

Did NOT know what to do about sunlight.

"Hi. I'm Mike. I walk with babes."


He was fussy until we got the stroller movin. Score.

Yes. I run with flip flops, shades and a 1 week c-section. Riiighhht. Poser.


His toes would curl in the sun. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment