Monday, July 18, 2011

2 Week Doctors Appointment

So today we went to Harley's 2 week drs appointment. It went really well. Harley was only fussy when the dr was messing with anything on his face (I would be upset too). But we didn't have to do shots this visit (I didn't know if I could handle it).

His new stats are:
9lbs 15.5 oz (that's right, just under 10 lbs)
21 3/4 inches long (technically, he's shrunk a little since birth, we are blaming his conehead)
38 cm around his head (90th percentile on that one)

Other than that, we are just trying to figure out sleep. My parents have left and Mike's family is coming on Tuesday to see Harley, so that is really exciting. I'm also excited to get the 'work-out clearance' from my doctor, hopefully this week.

I didn't take any pics from the drs appt, but here are some randoms that we have taken.










No comments:

Post a Comment