Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ready to go?

So I went to the Drs office today. Last week, I was 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. I was hoping for 2 centimeters, but instead I got 3! That's right 3 centimeters and 70% effaced.

So with that, I thought, "Holy Crap, this could happen soon." I also thought, do we have everything? Now, as Mike mentioned before, we have been worrying about different things the closer Harley gets to being here. My worries have focus on having EVERYTHING we could possibly EVER need. Right. Now. Sometimes Mike has to talk me off the ledge because I want the stroller that we won't use for 3 months, put together ASAP. But I digress...

So on that note of my pregnancy craziness, I wanted to share a few pics of us having most everything ready. Grandparents are coming out in the next two months, so I'm sure he will be beyond spoiled and we will have to get another storage unit. :) Thanks to everyone that has gotten us stuff thus far too!

Baby diaper bag/Boppy ready to go!

My hospital bag (the necessities) and the second car seat.

changing table and swing. The swing was one of those ledges.


The shelves still have some of our stuff on it.. like the booze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment