Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mike's Thoughts

I, "MIKE", am very excited for our new addition to make his arrival into this world.  Kelly has been doing very well, she has made being pregnant look easy.  She rarely complains about how uncomfortable I know she is and how much she's ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I have tried to be as supportive as possible but I know that Kelly's had to deal with my worries and concerns of having a child right along with being pregnant.  Her worries are always different from mine and sometimes were both looking at each other asking "why are you worried about that".  With all that, we are doing great and the baby could be born any day now.  We have decided that his name will be Harley Michael Smith, Harley after my grandpa who passed away October 19th, two days after our wedding and Michael after me, of course along with her dad and grandfather.  So now Kelly still has a couple days of work before she goes on leave and I just started my summer vacation from school.  Life is good and we are excited. God has blessed us greatly and I thank Him daily.  Please keep us in your prayers and we will update ASAP.
I love you all

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for the both of you and know you will be amazing parents. good luck in your adventure. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete