Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some More Firsts..

So we all actually had some 'firsts' this week.

On Tuesday, we all experienced our first earthquake. Yes, Mike and I felt it (along with the whole east coast) and yes, Harley slept right through it. As any proud parent would do, I put it on the baby calendar. :)

On Wednesday, Harley had his first MAJOR blowout. Up the back, to the shoulders style. We survived that too.

On Saturday, of course there was Hurricane Irene. It really started to hit us Saturday night. I bought a good amount of water, food and formula. And yes, I stocked up on the beer, too. One can never be too safe. We got a LOT of rain and some wind, but nothing too crazy. I was more concerned about the huge tree by our apartment, but the wind ended up blowing it away from the apartment. Of course, I will put this on the baby calendar. We all survived that, including the big tree by the apartment. (Normally, I love this tree because it keeps the apartment cool, so we are happy)

I go back to work next week and Harley has his 2nd month appointment (with shots! Agh!) Hopefully, it will be a lot less eventful. I'm fairly skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment