Monday, January 2, 2012

The Malanaphy's Visit Idee-who

Well my parents, who I think are now officially Nana and PawPaw (easier for Harley to eventually spit out), came into Boise to visit for the holidays. I wanted to start off by showing our little trip to McCall with the Smiths. We stayed in a cabin near Jughandle mountain and went up to Brundage.

Well, par for a Malanaphy/Smith vacay for something to happen. First off, the cabin didn't have water for 24 hours. Apparently, McCalls complete lack of SNOW made it easier for the main pipe to the cabin to freeze over. Lame. Speaking of no snow, Nana and PaPa (I don't know how we are spelling it quite yet...), brought Texas weather to the mountains. It only snowed about 2 inches and then rained the rest of the time. Even when we were ABOVE 6000 ft... it was raining. We were all a little dissapointed. But we did get some quality mountain/family time in. :)

I'll post up some more pictures from my computer, I wanted to steal some of my Dad's pictures from the trip.

Harley and I bundled up for Brundage fireworks

Living room of the cabin. It didn't come with the carseat.


The little bit of snow we did get.


View of the back side of the cabin.

My dad snapped me, snapping photos.

Nana and PaPa in front on the cabin.

I covered Harley's ears for the booms!





No comments:

Post a Comment