Monday, September 26, 2011

Harley's First Plane trip

Harley had his first plane trip to Boise in September. He did really well and only fussed a couple of times. I wish I had a couple shots of whiskey at the time, but it all went really well. I even had a few people tell me how good of a traveler he was. I just had him in the carrier (see pics below) and he slept most of the time. I have a strong feeling that will change the bigger he gets, so we took advantage. :)



His super huge car seat. I had to put phone books under it. :)
Small meltdown. I quit moving.
Harley and I in the Boise airport. Bad pic I know.

1 comment:

  1. I love wandering around this site to get ideas for my kids. I found a great book by Kim Jenkins on Amazon that helps kids understand what their first trip on a plane will be like. Here is a link in case anyone has a nervous child getting ready for their first flight. http://amzn.com/1494751852

    Mark

    ReplyDelete